June 8, 2020
Why we need Cyber Security?
Cyber Security is the process of protecting and recovering networks, devices, and programs from any type of cyber-attack. Cyber-attacks are evolving danger to organizations, employees, and consumers, they may be designed to access or destroy sensitive data or extort money. They can, in effect, destroy business and damage your financial and personal lives. Cyber Security is a subset of IT security. While IT security protects both physical and digital data on your networks, Computers, and devices from unauthorized access, attack and destruction.
In order to better protected, it’s important to know the different types of Cyber Security. These include critical infrastructure security, network security, application security, information security, cloud security, data loss prevention, and end user education. There are many types of cyber threats that can attack your devices and networks, but generally fall in to three categories.
Attacks on Confidentiality:
These attacks can be designed to steal your personal identifying information and your bank account or credit card information. Following these attacks, your information can be sold or traded on the dark web for others to purchase and use.
Attacks on integrity:
These attacks consist of personal or enterprise sabotage, and are often called leaks. A Cyber Criminal will access and release sensitive information for the purpose of exposing the data and influencing the public to lose trust in a person or an organization.
Attacks on Availability:
The aim of this type of cyber attack is to block users from accessing their own data until they pay a fee or ransom. Typically, A Cyber Criminal will infiltrate a network and authorized parties from accessing important data, demanding that a ransom be paid.
Importance of Cyber Security:
- Our World today is ruled by technology and we can’t do without it at all like ticket booking, use of social media to catch up with friends.
- However, the same technology may expose you when it’s vulnerable and could lead to loss of essential data. Cybersecurity, alongside physical commercial security thus, slowly and steadily, become one of the most important topics in the business industry to be talked about.
- Cyber Security is necessary since it helps in securing data from threats such as data theft or misuse, also safeguard your system from virus.
- Cyber Security becomes important as Business are being carried now on a network of Networks. Computer networks have always been targeted by criminals. And it is likely that the danger of cybersecurity breaches will only increase in the future as these networks expand, but there are sensible precautions that organizations can take to minimize losses from those who seek to do harm.
- Cyber Security is important because it encompasses everything that pertains to protecting our sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), Protected health information (PHI), Personal information, intellectual property, data and governmental and industry information system from theft and damage attempted.
Cyber Security is important for modern-day society because it holds a major impact on improving your internet speed. It is so because probable cyber threats for your system such as any virus or malware end up in not only stealing sensitive information but in reducing the speed of your system as well. We can also use firewall, antivirus suit as a Cybersecurity protector.
- Attacks on Confidentiality:
For 5+ years, we are reliable service providers to our customers with the essential goal of consistently delivering quality. Our strength lies in shared ideas and returns to the community.